Relax in a XVIII Century Monastery...
Walk through the mystery of a centenary cloister...
A unique experience...
Convento dos Capuchos Hotel**** is an ancient monastery leaning over the river Minho, in Monção. As a religious building it is still possible to identify some typical dependencies like the Chapter Room, the door of charity, the wine-cellar, the chapel, and the tower room.
The Cloister, a space place of unique privacy, is the ex-libris of the Hotel. The revalorization of the surrounding gardens, and specially the Monk’s Fountain, a spot of great beauty, has preserved all the memory and mysterious character of Convento dos Capuchos.
Now, Convento dos Capuchos Hotel**** opens the doors of History, granting the Community the enjoyment of a listed heritage with the highest levels of comfort, functionality and modernity.
Convento dos Capuchos Hotel has:
• 24 rooms, decorated with a touch of design
• A Cozinha do Convento – restaurant of regional and author cuisine, with a capacity for 60 persons
• Sæculare Lounge and Criptopórtico Bar – Lounge with a capacity for 200 persons for meetings, conferences or banquets
• Bamboo SPA – sauna, turkish bath, hydromassage pool, and massage services on request
• ARF Gymnasium – a gymnasium fully equipped for cardio-fitness and workout
• Free private parking
• Mini-golf courses
• Swimming pool
• Tenis Court
• Tenis table